v1.4 has just gone live. This release has been driven by the amazing feedback I've received over the last few weeks. Mostly user interface improvements as follows:
- Single TAB or RETURN to create new topics (triple SPACE/RETURN is now disabled by default) This is more consistent and makes for faster information entry. If you do need to insert a RETURN into the text then you need to press ALT+RETURN. The old iOS triple SPACE/RETURN mode can be reenabled in the Preferences.
- The keyboard shortcuts for 'Fit Map' and 'Auto Zoom' have changed from A and Z to F and A respectively. Z will now zoom into the map in increments (SHIFT Z will zoom out.)
- 'Fit Map' (F) now remembers where it was before F was pressed and returns you there - unless you select a new topic in which case it will position you there instead.
- Drag and hold one topic over another - after 1 second you'll get the option to merge the topics.
- Text styling can now be applied to multiple selected topics (font, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, color, alignment etc.)
- Previously open documents are reopened when the app is launched.
- There is a Preference setting for where to place the notes window on new maps.
- Spell/Grammar Checking are now enabled by default on topics and their notes.
- Drag/drop files from Finder will now insert a hyperlink rather than embed the document. To embed the document, hold the CMD key down whilst dragging.
- Selection moves to the nearest topic after delete.
Go and hit 'Check for Updates'.