Version 1.3 of iThoughts for iOS is now live on the AppStore. This is mainly a maintenance release - fixing a few early teething problems, as follows:
- Drag/Drop is no longer 'sticky' (or unresponsive.)
- Fixed issue with Chinese notes in Mindmanager imports
- Fixed issue with bullet points in Freemind notes
- Fixed various linking issues with unicode (non- abc type characters) in map/folder names.
- Fixed issue when paying text which had margins and indents.
- Fixed crash when attempting to delete an empty entry in the task resources.
- Fixed issues with duplicate map/folder names when importing from previous app.
In addition to the fixes, I did manage to sneak in a few small tweaks as follows:
- Added +/- buttons to change note font size (see screenshot below)
- Added 'flick' gesture to close the notes window.
- Long press on the link icon on the edge of a topic will open the link.
So what's next?
Currently I'm working in WebDAV support and reintroducing a few small features I didn't get time to include in the initial release. Then it kind of depends on what Apple announce next week at the WWDC - probably iOS8 !
Any questions, suggestions or issues then do let me know.