Just released another big update to the Mac version of iThoughts. This adds
- 'Presentation mode'
- A new level of filtering (based on the last modified time of a topic.) This enables you to see only those topics that have been modified since you opened the map - or topics that you've modified this week etc.
NB: Both these features will be migrated to the iOS version in future.
In addition, the following tweaks and fixes are in there too.
- More and improved animations when interacting with the map.
- Immediate children are included in the notes field when exporting to Calendar.
- Priority field is included when exporting to Reminders.
- PPTX one level per slide ordering issue
- Clear all task attributes button
- Copy to clipboard should place link as text in addition to URL
- Backwards support for early itmz formats
- Mindmanager icon export issue
- Double tap topic to edit followed by triple tap to select all - now works!
- Remember the grammar/spelling correction type settings
- Display improvements (to avoid occasional text blurriness)
As always, any questions, suggestions or issues just let me know and I'll do my best to help. If you do find these kind of features useful then it'd be great if you could leave a review on the AppStore encouraging other to 'invest' :-)