I'm pleased to announce that iThoughts 5.9 for Windows is now available for download (Windows Store version will take a couple of days to go through their review process.)
The headline feature in this release is 'Outline View' - see below:
You can open the outline viewer by clicking on the sidebar button (bottom right corner of the screen) or by using the CTRL+SHIFT+O keyboard shortcut.
There are also a bunch of other fixes in this release:
- Navigation using the cursor keys sometimes skipped a topic
- Issue with folding/unfolding topics and pasting
- Copy/Paste text from MS Word (sometimes spaces would be 'lost')
- Added hack option to disable HW acceleration - see here
- Scrolling issue in search box
As always - any questions, suggestions or issues - just let me know.