There are multiple ways to accomplish this - as follows:
- Email the map as an attachment. Supported attachments in the iPad mail app will open in iThoughts.
- Connect your iPad to a computer and use iTunes Document Sharing
- Use a browser on your Mac/PC to upload/download maps from iThoughts over WiFi.
- Configure a 'linked folder' and have maps synced automatically.
- Use the 'Cloud upload/download' option in the 'Share' menu to manually transfer maps (and folders of maps) to and from Dropbox.
- Use the 'Send to' or 'Open in' feature available in many apps to send the map to another app (or back to iThoughts.) Great for transferring maps between iThoughts and Evernote, GDrive, SugarSync, OneDrive etc.